Organic apple cider vinegar for skin whitening, acne scars and how to use it on face
What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a product that is used widely all over the world. The reason is the fact that it has a lot of benefits for our body, besides that fact that it’s also a cleaning tool for our house. It contains over thirty important nutrients, high levels of vitamins A and B, fatty acids, minerals and many more ingredients that are responsible for the overall improvement of our body performance. The apple cider vinegar is made by the fermentation of apple juice until the natural sugar that it contains comes into vinegar. The apple cider vinegar should be organic, unfiltered, and unpasteurized. Only the good quality of apple contains the cloudy material settled on the bottom of the bottle. This substance contains all those beneficial enzymes, bacteria, pectin and trace elements that make it so good for you. Just remember to shake the bottle well before each use.
Apple cider vinegar benefits for your health
ACV is used for centuries as a remedy against bacteria and funguses, as an enhancement for our immune system and as repressive of hunger. Last years, its popularity has been grown in sectors like cosmetics and weight loss. A research on 2009 in Japan, showed that consumption of apple cider vinegar, is related with less body fat(Like curcuminoids and turmeric), lower BMI, lower amount of Triglycerides in blood, lower blood sugar levels and lower obesity , you can also read our article about the best ways to loose body fat.
According to Nutritionist Monica Amsterdam apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamins, minerals, probiotics and valuable enzymes. It also has strong antioxidant action thanks to beta carotene, calcium and potassium of apple, ingredients that are not destroyed during fermentation. Some more antioxidants that are contained to apple cider vinegar are: Gallic acid and chlorogenic acid. Also, the acetic acid of the apple cider vinegar promotes the absorption of the metals that we receive through the food, while it suppresses the feeling of hunger, strengthens the metabolism and works against the retention of liquids. It is not suggested to use it straight though, because it’s acidic nature may hurt your esophagus.
Why it’s beneficial to wash your face with ACV?
Washing your face every day with ACV will minimize the aging spots. This phenomenon is attributed to alpha hydro acids that eliminate dead skin cells and help restore it.
The antifungal and antibacterial properties of the apple tree will minimize pimples, acne and spots on your face.
It helps to balance skin pH levels as well as sebum production. It prevents the skin from becoming too dry or too greasy.
Wash your face on a daily basis with dilute cloves to remove wrinkles from your face and make your skin soft and refreshed.
Use it regularly to extract toxins from your face, avoiding further complications.
In this article, we’re going to talk about the uses of Apple cider vinegar for skin whitening and how to use it on face. Apple cider vinegar is a natural remedy that can help you clean your face effectively and also prevent bacterial infections. There are also a lot of nutrients, part of ACV that can help you improve your skins health. It has a stimulating action that helps the skin through better blood circulation in small capillaries. It also has antiseptic properties that prevent the formation of bacteria and dermal infections on the skin, it is a perfect cleanser and balances the skin’s pH. The thought of washing your face with vinegar may be a bit foul, but if you try it the right way, you only have to win. We strongly advise you not to overdo it, use small doses and if you ever use it straight in your skin make sure that the quantity is tiny. Follow our exact instructions but the most important part is you should first – and always – consult your doctor. It takes time for every good result, including skin whitening, so be patient and please don’t overdo it.
Apple cider vinegar versus aging signs
ACV contains powerful alpha hydro acids that remove dead skin cells and reveal a more youthful and healthier skin underneath. Many of the expensive face care products – available on the market – advertise that they contain even small amounts of alpha hydro acids, but ACV contains them at much higher levels.
Apple cider vinegar can help you get rid of pimples and acne
During the preparation of organic ACV, substances such as malic acid are formed, which give the ACV (apple cider vinegar) its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties that help to prevent acne and cutaneous infections. It also unblocks the pores of the skin and allows it to breathe properly, so it is very effective in treating acne. Also, apple cider vinegar does not only remove the oil from your skin effectively but it also helps you to balance pH levels and can prevent your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing sebum production. If you have acne flare, the apple tree will make you feel a small “burning” in pimples.
Apple cider vinegar vs Eczema
Acetic, lactic, and malic acid contained in ACV have anti-fungal and antibacterial activity that can fight infections as well as treat inflammation, pruritus and dry skin. Similarly, it is rich in beta-carotene, which can stimulate cell regeneration. It also plays an important role in stimulating the immune system, thanks to its high content of essential vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, pectin, iron, potassium, sulfur, calcium, phosphorus and sodium. This helps to treat various skin conditions. It is also filled with fibers that can rinse the toxins responsible for skin infections.
Apple cider vinegar for skin whitening and how to use it on face
The apple cider vinegar is strong and for this reason most of the time you need to dissolve it with water before applying it to your skin. It is very acidic and can cause you problems if you overdo it. Dilute it to an equal amount of water. After a period of time you use it regularly on your skin, you can slightly increase the amount of apple cider vinegar in the mix. Make sure you always shake the mix well before you put it on your face. Before applying the ACV-water solution to your entire face, apply it first to a small area (such as under the chin) to see if you have any allergic or other reaction to it. DO NOT apply it to your eyes. Last but not least, the less times you’ve used that product, the less time you should leave it in your face and the smaller amount of ACV you should add in the mix. You can add more (and leave it more to your face before washing it up) when you use it for at least 2 weeks.
- When your use Apple cider vinegar to whiten your skin, specifically for aging signs, apply a small amount undiluted ACV directly onto them with a cotton swab. Let it act for about 20-30 minutes, once or twice a day, then rinse it off. Do it for about 6 weeks to see improvement. Apply it with a cotton swab and make gentle moves to remove dust and sebum residues from the skin. As we previously said, it takes time.
- Another way to use whiten your skin using apple cider vinegar on your face is to dip a cotton to a ACV-water mix and with soft circular movements, pass the entire face. You will perfectly clean the skin and reduce any inflammation (eg from acne). This will clean the skin and reduce and potential inflammation. It is especially recommended for people suffering from psoriasis or acne. For the mixture: stir well 100 mL of water(that you boiled for 1 min and then let it take room temperature) with the same amount of ACV and then put it in the refrigerator in a bowl to stand so it always keeps fresh. This will also help with eczema.
- Detoxification mask: Just mix equal parts of ACV and baking soda. Apply the mixture to your face and let it act for about 10 minutes. Again, in case this is your first time, apply smaller amounts of ACV and dilute it with water first (2 parts of water 1 part of ACV). This is one of the most powerful detox masks you can make with homemade ingredients. One of the best ways to use whiten the skin on your face with the use of apple cider vinegar.
- Treatment for face spots: another apple cider vinegar use for skin whitening and face application is an ancient treatment that helps cleansing face spots. You will need ACV (apple cider vinegar) and onion. These two ingredients are ideal for these situations. Put an onion in the blender and melt it. This will allow you to get as much of its juice as possible. Then mix the juice with half a glass of cider. Mix everything well and then with a cotton, apply the mixture to any area you have these scars. Allow the mixture to act for 5 minutes the first 2-3 days, 10 mins the next 3-4 days and twenty minutes for the rest of the treatment. Then wash your face thoroughly. It is important not to be exposed to the sun during treatment. If you follow this treatment for 15 consecutive days, you will begin to notice that the signs whiten and will not be so easily distinguished.
- After Shave. Make a tiny mix of 1 part water 1 part ACV and just apply it to your face after you’re done shaving. Let it act for a couple of minutes and then wash your face. The anti-inflammatory effect of ACV soothes the irritated skin, while acetic acid softens the skin.
- Cleansing face mask. This is a great mask to use once a week, so you will keep your skin clean and fresh.
- 1 teaspoon of crown fluff powder
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- ¼ teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl and with your hand or with a brush, apply the mask on your face. Soak it with lukewarm water, dry your face and apply your moisturizing cream
Additional Uses of Apple cider vinegar for skin whitening
- Deal with sweating and especially the odor of sweat in the armpits, making a “wash” with apple tree. As with the face, with a cotton dipped in 1 part apple cider vinegar and 1 part water, clean the skin under the armpits. The pH of the skin at that point will become more acidic and this is an environment that does not favor bacterial growth. These bacteria are broken down by moisture and water during sweating, and it is this chemical process of decay that produces smelly gases.
- You can use ACV to deal with skin problems like fungus that usually appear on the feet. Clean the area twice a day with a towel dipped in ACV and water to get rid of even the most persistent fungus.
- Another way to use ACV is to add some in your bath. In a bathtub full of water, add a couple of table spoons of ACV. When you’re done, apply some moisturizer cream.
- In a glass of water, add half a teaspoon of ACV. Mix it and drink it twice per day. You will enhance your immune system and it can help you treat some skin diseases like eczema.
Apple cider vinegar and honey
Cider and honey are among the most powerful natural ingredients. They are very useful for your general health if you consume them in their untreated, raw form. If you combine apple cider vinegar with honey, the solution has even greater beneficial properties. If you experience joint pain, inflammation, digestive problems and neck pain, this combination is said to help, in relieving symptoms.
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar and honey
- Better health and reduction of joint pain (useful for arthritis)
- Neutralizing acids in the stomach and reducing heartburn
- You will improve the health of your digestive system, since it is also effective against constipation
- It reduces the cholesterol and blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Relieves the sore throat
- It increases energy
- Juvenile appearance and better skin health
- Eliminates bad breath
- Reduces inflammation
The great strength of this combination is due to its chemical properties and its interaction with the human body. It is known that when acidity increases in our body at a rapid rate (pH below 7), then the body is more likely to become weak. The vinegar is acidic, but in our body it becomes alkaline. It is known that honey has a very low pH but increases the alkalinity of the body once consumed. Your body’s pH will be balanced with this drink and if your body is acidic, it will soon become alkaline. You increase your body’s acidity when you consume some processed and unhealthy foods and drinks as well as the stressful lifestyle. The human body works best when it is slightly alkaline, and when its pH is between 7.0 and 7.4.
Recipe: To get any benefit to your health from this combination, use organic ingredients. Mix: 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of ACV and 1 glass of water. Drink that mixture before your breakfast.
Vinegar has the property of neutralizing starch. If you have a stomach problem, be careful with eating it. If you have diabetes and want to try the ACV, consult your doctor and do not stop taking your medication if your doctor doesn’t advise you. If you’re on any kind of meditation, consult your doctor first.
The articles are purely informative and do not replace the opinion of the treating physician. The content of the articles is for informational purposes and should not replace any advice, diagnosis or therapy provided by a doctor, a qualified health scientist. Every organism is unique and has different shortcomings, needs, abnormal findings and psychological features. Ask for specialist help exclusively for your case. ahealthystyle.com and its editors are not responsible for any use. As with any kind of “remedy”, consult your doctor first before you start consuming it. Only doctors know and will advise you responsibly on those kind of changes.